Frequently Asked Questions
How do I earn points?
There are a ton of ways you can earn points with DreamKeep Rewards, like:
- Completing activities
- Entering your dream on the homepage
- Connecting your DreamKeep Rewards account to social media
- Successfully referring friends to DreamKeep Rewards (Note: You will only receive points if the friend you referred enrolls in the program.)
- Completing a Member Feedback Survey
- Completing a Monthly Offer Survey
- Having qualifying policies with American Family Insurance
- On your birthday
Get started now, and you’ll be on your way to redeeming exciting rewards!
What’s the point of all my points?
The more points you earn by completing activities, the more options you have when redeeming them for a variety of fun rewards.
Are all of my policies eligible for point earning?
Each American Family Insurance Illinois- or Nebraska-based home, auto, renters, personal umbrella, motorcycle, recreational vehicle or boat policy you have will earn points.
How many points do I get for my policies and when will I see them on my account?
Within 24 hours of enrolling, you’ll receive policy points for home, auto, renters, personal umbrella, motorcycle and/or boat policies. And on the anniversary of your oldest home, auto, renters, personal umbrella, motorcycle and/or boat policy, you will receive 500 points for each policy.
How many points do I get for each activity I complete?
The amount of points you earn varies and will be displayed with the activity.
How do I get access to more activities to earn more points?
You have the opportunity to complete up to 10 activities each month. If you complete 10 activities before the month ends, you will wait until the following month to complete additional activities.